Void Of Heroes Community
Lack of active players - Printable Version

+- Void Of Heroes Community (http://www.voidofheroes.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Void of Heroes (http://www.voidofheroes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://www.voidofheroes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Lack of active players (/showthread.php?tid=6003)

Lack of active players - Marko Antonio - 02-24-2018

Dear cummunity,

I play the game Void of Heroes for a pretty long time now, and I unfortunately see that I usually fight against bots instead of human players.

I’m using the iOS version of this game so I don’t know if there are more players on Android devices or if players using those operation System can play together.

But I’m almost sure that is not the case with players on different servers. If I’m right, I would suggest to use one main server for all players, instead of each for every region. It could make the game way more enjoyable.

I really hope to get a answer of the forum admins.
Thank you in advance!

Marko Antonio

RE: Lack of active players - Overseer - 02-27-2018

(02-24-2018, 06:27 PM)Marko Antonio Wrote: Dear cummunity,

I play the game Void of Heroes for a pretty long time now, and I unfortunately see that I usually fight against bots instead of human players.

I’m using the iOS version of this game so I don’t know if there are more players on Android devices or if players using those operation System can play together.

But I’m almost sure that is not the case with players on different servers. If I’m right, I would suggest to use one main server for all players, instead of each for every region. It could make the game way more enjoyable.

I really hope to get a answer of the forum admins.
Thank you in advance!

Marko Antonio

Thanks, Antonio, for your post!

We are aware of the impact of many servers to the division of our player base. We are in the process of developing a major update to the game which we hope will draw a lot of new players to the game, improving the experience for everybody! Stay tuned for more info in the near future, and thanks again for your feedback.

-Overseer

Patch notes for patch 1 3 0 and 1 2 0 - EvalosFot - 09-06-2019

I have a few questions.
How does this anti cheat patch work, aside from the tribute screen. Does it also disable hero glitching, trainer use, and crashing?

RE: Lack of active players - MMOexpshop - 10-09-2019

Additionally, the method of achievement has been revised, which means you can discover rewards and tasks there. In addition, lots of hidden treasures and more than 2,000 quests await you in the world that is open with Astellia Online Asper. Mass battles or instead arena PvP? For an Astellian, PvP isn't essential, but user friendly and offers some rewards. Astellia enables you to choose from three game modes that are distinct. You can compete as a group from the dueling arena and coliseum. The focus is put by the stadium. From the Colosseum, on the flip side, you struggle against waves of monsters. It wins the one who does most of these.

What is the highlight in PvP? The discipline in PvP is Avalon, where for a week three factions fight each other at the 300v300v300. It is on the map, which bring things about resources and buildings. As a reward, Avalon includes a currency, Zender, which can be exchanged for costumes mounts and other items. The goal of the programmer: These facets would be to unite Astellia into some new MMORPG, which wants to remind us why we fell in love with this genre.If you wish to know more about the sport, just keep an eye on the official Astellia website or our information page on Astellia. Here is the Astellia website if you are interested in purchasing, subscribing, or pre-ordering: What is going to happen? Aside from the sub-classes and some updates, you can look ahead to two events this season: Christmas and Halloween.

I had been offered an open chair in the Merkaba bar a couple blocks away from PAX South on Saturday night. Was a copy of Astellia running on the lowest spec Razer laptop that BE&A can buy, pulling from the active servers. Amazingly enough, the match ran !

An eye-catcher at first glance, Astellia knows its economy. Bright color palettes and stunning landscapes filled with detailed props, set pieces and animals abound in all directions. The character movement is fluid as well as the animations of your'Astells' NPCs which struggle for you -- are flawless. The soundtrack for the game is also top and orchestrated notch.

Lack of active players - JustineWreni - 10-16-2019

the passive heatsinks are great for applications where youre ducting air or have high speed blowers. else, just get the active part.

dave